Wednesday, February 26, 2014

And the gold medal in blogging goes to… Aviva In Dairyland!

As I've mentioned before, I'm a competitive figure skater. So as you can imagine, the Winter Olympics are extremely important to me. Close to a week after the event's conclusion, I feel that I'm still recovering from the excitement. And, well, here comes another gold medal…

Aviva In Dairyland has officially been named Madison Magazine's 2014 Gold Winner for Best Local Blog!
Close to three years ago, I moved 900 miles to a state where I didn't know anyone, and this has been a great way of chronicling my ongoing adventures. I'll continue to do my best to try new things, take a lot of photos, and get the full Wisconsin experience.

What's next for Aviva In Dairyland? Well, I really want to milk a cow. If anyone has any connections, please hit me up in the comments section.

Thanks so much for voting!

For a full list of winners, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment