Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A post for Jeremy (and the conclusion of my blog hiatus).

In loving memory of Jeremy
1972-2013
My blog has been on a two month hiatus, and it's mainly due to a major change in my life. As mentioned in my introductory post two years ago, a very important person in my life is, and always will be, my brother, Jeremy. He passed away on February 25th at the age of 41 due to heart complications, and as the two month anniversary of his death approaches, I am still trying to get everything back on track.

I feel so blessed to have had Jeremy as a part of my life. For a guy with a life expectancy of 3-5 years, he stuck around for a miraculous amount of time (and enjoyed every minute of it). This post is in his honor, and it signifies my return to blogging. Love you forever, big brother.

To read my eulogy for Jeremy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment